[Philnet] CEPE 2001 Conference IT and the Body (fwd)

Prof S.R.L. Clark Prof S.R.L. Clark" <srlclark@LIVERPOOL.AC.UK
Fri, 26 Oct 2001 06:49:29 +0100

Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 18:33:44 +0100
From: Antonio Marturano <a.marturano@lancaster.ac.uk>

Computer Ethics: Philosophical Enquiries

   IT and the Body

   December 14-16, 2001

   Organized by
   Centre for Study of Technology in Organizations
   Institute for Environment, Philosophy and Public Policy
Bailrigg
Lancaster
LA1 4YW
(U.K.)
Tel: +44 (0) 1524 592658

We are pleased to announce that we have received about 40 abstracts and 24
of them have been successfully selected for the Conference. The very good
quality of abstracts submitted yield a so large number of papers accepted.
They moreover range from different point of views.
The list of accepted papers is available on the web at the following
address:
http://www.lancs.ac.uk/depts/philosophy/conferences/cepe/accepted%20papers.h
tm, you can click on the title and have the full abstract.

The CEPE 2001 Conference is going to be an exciting and quite peculiar
event. We also organised several social events in order to make your staying
in Lancaster more enjoyable. The social events are shown at the following
web page:
http://www.lancs.ac.uk/depts/philosophy/conferences/cepe/events.htm.

Therefore, why not sending us your registration form (
http://www.lancs.ac.uk/depts/philosophy/conferences/cepe/cepereg_form.htm)
as soon as possible?

Please forward this email to people you think interested to attend the CEPE
2001 Conference.
Hoping for your support, thank you very much in advance.

Hoping to see you at the CEPE 2001 in Lancaster,

Best Regards
Antonio Marturano
On behalf of CEPE 2001 Co-chairs

Messages to the list are archived at http://listserv.liv.ac.uk/archives/philos-l.html.